BlizzardCompanion AppVersion 1.0.2 is now available. Updates include:
- Artifact XP World Quests now show a single icon on the map.
- Fixed an occasional error while collecting the first ready troop.
- Campeãos below level 110 now show level instead of item level on the mission results panel.
- Tempos now display the top two units in most places (example: hours and minutes instead of just hours).
- Fixed an issue where a previously-collected troop would appear to be ready for pickup.
- (Guardian) The Embrace the Nightmare artifact trait now properly grants crowd control immunity while Fúria do Adormecido is active.
- Veloférreo can no longer be dispelled.
- Ímpeto no longer causes enemies to attack you until the missile lands and deals damage.
- should correctly be canceled upon changing specializations or talents
- A Morte Vem de Cima should now correctly deal its initial AOE damage to all nearby targets, regardless of the direction faced.
- (Assassination) Fixed a bug that was causing Poison Knives to deal very little damage to targets beyond the first.
- (Subtlety) Trevas Reconfortantes will now only heal the player once per second while Dança das Sombras is active.
- Agonia Instável's silence backlash can no longer be grounded and reflected.
- Bruxos can now run through the portal to their Class Hall to be successfully teleported to their Class Hall.
- Mage Class Hall NPCs will now be present as intended during the completion events for "Into the Oculus".
- Gorja das almas
Fixed an issue where disconnected players could become stuck in Kvaldir Cages.
- Basiliscos that appear when mining an ore node or creature will only drop additional ore for miners with at least 75 skill.
- The archaeology quest “Echoes of My Ancestors” should no longer propagate credit to other group members.
- The Mark of the Hidden Satyr enchant should no longer reset your auto-attack swing timer when it activates.
The recipes that Nomi teaches you are no longer unique.
- Nomi will now also check your bank to see if you have any Cavala Prateada for him to burn.
- Fixed a bug that caused some Elite PvP gear to be awarded at ratings that were too low.
- The primary stat on all templates has been decreased by about 10%.
- Discipline Priests now deal 15% less damage in PvP, and all other healing specs now deal 25% less damage in PvP
Developers' Notes: Since all healing specs have had their Intellect increased (detailed below) to increase their healing, we've lowered the amount of damage they do against players to 25% (from 15%). Discipline priests are intended to do more damage than other healers and so their damage done is only decreased by 15%.
Pets and guardians now take 75% reduced AoE damage in PvP (was 50%).
Tanks now take 25% more damage from other players.
- The stamina of each tank spec has been increased slightly in PvP instances (battlegrounds, arenas, and Ashran).
Players who race in or around the Watch Tower Assault: Nightwatcher's Perch during the "Ley Race" quest are no longer flagged for PvP.
Players who backfill into an Ashran
that is closing down because there are not enough players will not receive the Desertor
debuff once the Ashran
closes. Água Conjurada Gelada
, Água Enriquecida com Meridiano
, Balde de Leite Morno
, 'Bottled' Ley-Enriched Water, Manaelle's Sparkling Cider, and Arcberry Juice can now be used in Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds.
Prestige 4 players will now properly receive The Honorable title when reaching honor level 50. Demon Hunter
- Agility reduced by 10% in PvP.
Caçador Monk Paladino
- (Restoration) Intellect increased by 15%.
- (Sagrado) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Discipline) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Sagrado) Intellect increased by 5%.
- (Subtlety) Stamina reduced by 10%, Agility reduced by 15%.
- (Assassination) Agility reduced by 30%.
- (Fora da Lei) Agility reduced by 10 %.
- (Restoration) Intellect increased by 5%.
- Abandoning “Cry Thunder!” will now cause Vethir to despawn, and will remove the player from the mount. Players can voluntarily exit the vehicle at any point, which will teleport them to the ground if they're very high.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Illidan Stormrage to prevent the “Legado dos Cristacorvo” scenario from continuing.
- Players will no longer be immediately teleported after accepting “A resistência final da Guarda da Lua”, and must speak to Thalrenus Rivertree to be teleported to Meredil.
- Patrols outside of Feitor Durant's room will no longer cause an infinite combat loop during “Faça a sua marca”.
- On “Operação Murlocs Livres”, Oráculo Envelhecidos now do less damage.
- All spirits in Tel'Anor should now grant credit towards “Prestando Respeito”.
- The Heart of the Overlord item is now non-unique, so players can acquire it again if they disconnect in the middle of the "Heart of the Dreadscar" scenario.
- Characters who perform a faction change will no longer lose completion progress on the quest "The Aegis of Aggramar".
- Faction emissaries should now be more easy to select when turning in their quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Adventure Guide to display incorrect loot for Emerald Nightmare.