- Aguardente Invernosa is a zone-wide drop from Winterspring that enlarges your character. This was removed for several patches, but is now back in game in 4.3. Aquafogo de Negraluna does the same thing; it's from Caixote Selado fished up by the Darkmoon Faire.
- Marca do Senhor dos Dragões drops from Lorde Supremo Wyrmthalak. It puts a swirly shield around the user—a purple cosmetic version of Escudo da Terra, which lasts for 30 minutes or until 500 damage is taken.
- Fura-bloqueio summons a cannon that fires at enemies. It drops from Gualter Quebrafé in Stratholme.
- Bolsa Seis Demônios, a low-level world BoE, does a variety of crazy things—whirlwinds, explodes, summons a Felhunter, and much more.
- is a 100% drop from Dom Ramón on heroic difficulty in Old Hillsbrad Foothills. It summons a coyote. He patrols the main road so it's possible just to zone in and kill him for the hat.
- There are two trinkets that summon tentacles in game: Tentáculo Derrotado de C'Thun and Garras Subjugadas de Yogg-Saron. These drop from C'Thun and Yogg-Saron respectively. They summon a tentacle that looks like one of the tentacle adds in the actual encounter. They do hardly any damage, but flop around with neat animations.
- Chamado do Dragão, a drop from Sunken Temple, has a chance to summon an emerald whelpling on hit. There are some other old-world items that have a chance on hit to summon quirky things: Lâmina Negra de Shahram from General Drakkisath summons a demon and Estilhaço de Azzinoth from Illidan Tempesfúria summons green fire elementals.
- Illidan also can drop O Crânio de Gul'dan which trails green fire behind your character's feet. There's similar TCG items: Caminho de Illidan for fel-fire and Caminho de Cenarius for flowers.Sandálias de Verão will also set your feet on fire.
- Garra Esquerda de Eskhandar and Garra Direita de Eskhandar can proc Chamado de Eskhandar, which summons a white tiger. Used to be a 4-piece set, but the cape and neck were removed. Weapons now drop from Magmadar.
- Óleo Etéreo is an Alquimia recipe requiring 375 skill to learn. It turns the user translucent for 5 minutes.
- Poção de Ilusão is a Cata-level Alchemy recipe that transforms the user into someone in very close proximity to them, including enemy players.
- Óleo de Pedrafunda is an Alchemy recipe that freezes you in place and gives you a golden hue. It works on flying mounts and mid-air actions, resulting in hilarious tableaux.
- Óleo de Pigmeu from Alchemy shrinks you, depending on how many you’ve had to drink. If you drink too many, you turn into a pygmy gnome.
- Archaeology has several items that result in cool character modifications: Pingente da Tempestade de Escaravelhos creates a flash of lightning and an army of bugs when used, Chegada dos Naarus creates a dramatic scene in the background, Cálice dos Reis da Montanha spawns a set of sword dancers that perform for you, Conjunto de Estátuas de Druida e Sacerdote creates a bright green beam that follows you around, Chifre de Bebida Vraikal enlarges your character and gives them an ugly Northrend-era hat, and Espelho da Alma dos Altaneiros creates a temporary mirror image of your character. New to Mists of Pandaria, Boneco Anatômico summons an anatomical target dummy and Estatueta Quílen is a trinket that summons a Quilen.
- Tempero Bebê, a reward from the Northrend cooking dailies, temporarily decreases the size of your target by 50%. Works on some bosses for extra hilarity.
- Two Northrend-era feasts change the size of the player: Banquete Pequeno shrinks the player by 30% and Grande Banquete increases the size of the player.
- There are several engineering malfunctions from using the BC-era transporters that last for an hour: some shrink or enlarge your character, while Divisão Espiritual: Bom gives a golden hue and Divisão Espiritual: Maligno! gives a shadowy effect. These last through death and work while mounted.
- Tabuleta de Ren Yun gives your character a red blindfold and mists up the screen for five minutes.
- Tabardo do Arauto da Luz is a BoE reward from the Shadowmourne quest A redenção do Arauto da Luz. Using the tabard grants the wearer Tabardo do Arauto da Luz, a shiny golden light that lasts for 5 minutes.
- Gostosura de Abóbora da Noturnália is a reward from numerous Hallow’s End quests. They grant one of four buffs: Gostosura do Noturnália which turns you large and orange, Gostosura do Noturnália into a skeleton with underwater breathing, Gostosura do Noturnália into a pirate, and Gostosura do Noturnália into a levitated non-combat spectral ghost. These treats only last for 14 days, so be wise about using them!
- makes your character shoot rainbows; it’s a reward from Abra os olhos deles in Felwood.
- Kit de Primeiros Socorros do Gu makes a nurse appear and it’s a reward from Giganpídeo.
- Chifre do Traidor summons a spectral Tauren and comes from Chifre do traidor.
- Moinho de Brinquedo, a play on Don Quixote, summons a lance and comes from A canção de Maximiliano.
- Encolhedor do Tacachave a reward from the hilarious quest O dia em que o Asa da Morte veio: o que realmente aconteceu, turns you bright red and large.
- Marmota Chutável from Roedores desordeiros: Use: Summons a Puntable Marmot at target location. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Saco de Pancadas de Nabo from Controle de natalidade: Use: Summon a Turnip Punching Bag at target location for 5 min. The punching bag acts as a target dummy while it persists. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Barril Chutável from Procurando Uwe-Mo: Use: Summons a keg that you can kick around. Careful though, contents may be volatile! (10 Min Cooldown)
- Escarradeira de Shushen from Slovan, o Líder do Raide: Use: Summons Shushen's Spittoon on the ground at target location for 1 min. Allies can click on the Spittoon to use it. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Barril Explosivo from Barris de felicidade: Use: Roll an Explosive Barrel at the target, dealing 27581 to 82741 Fire Damage upon impact. (2 Min Cooldown)
- Cerveja de Jin Barril Quente from Hibernação forçada: Use: Summon Jin Warmbrew's Keg, which allies can use to have a drink of his ale. (1 Hour Cooldown)
- Totem da Harmonia from Nós nos tornamos ódio: Use: Summon a Totem of Harmony at the target location, illuminating the area for 1 min. (1 Hour Cooldown)
Guaxinim de Jade from A Bruxa de Jade: Use: Summon your loyal raccoon friend. (3 Min Cooldown)
- Concha de Gokk'lok from Promessas douradas: Use: Stand on a piece of Gokk'lok's shell. Moving cancels the effect. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Arnês de Rútero from Escolha um iaque: Summon Ruthers, the bad yak. (30 Min Cooldown)
- Distintivo do Comandante from Saudações, Comandante!: Use: Calls forth a Netherwing Ally to fight at your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Defensor dos Presamatos from A raiz de todo o mal: Use: Calls forth a Timbermaw Ancestor to fight at your side and heal you. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Último Ovo da Rhea from O ovo sobrevive: Use: Calls forth Rhea's Child to fight by your side. (10 Min Cooldown)
- Controlador de Tonque a Vapor Muito Usado from Amigos capturados: Summons a well-loved steam tonk.
- Um presente de Véu de Inverno leads to Presente do Véu de Inverno and Controlador de MiniZep during Winter Veil.
- Rogues that have completed all steps of the legendary chain will acquire Presas do Patriarca--that has an on use effect of unfurling wings and falling slowly to the ground.
- Ayla Tempessombra, accessible after completing Enchendo o poço lunar, sells Cálice do Poço Lunar which summons a moonwell, and Frasco do Poço Lunar, which summons splashing water.
- Varlan Galhalto, accessible after completing O chamado dos ancientes, sells Tronco de Dwyer which throws a large tree, and Chamado de Mylune, which summons flowers and butterflies at your feet.
- Damek Barbabroto, accessible after completing Armamento adicional, sells Bola de Fogo Magnética da Ricket which makes your character glow orange.
- Rosário da Luz, from Arcebispo Benedictus in Hour of Twilight, has an on use effect that makes you kneel in place for 60 seconds channeling Rosário da Luz, as you glow golden. Great for paladins.
- Broche de Varo'then, from Mannoroth in Well of Eternity, has an on use effect that shoots out fiery tendrils from the user's weapon, and can chain between targets.
- Lançador de Fogos de Artifício Pandarênico from Ahone, a Errante: Summons a firework launcher.
- Caixa de Filhotes Sequestrados from Borginn Punho Negro: Spawns 5 Kidnapped Puppies that look like Pug Esperto. They last for 10 minutes or until killed. They can spawn with a variety of fun accessories like a fez, pink bow, pirate hat, or bone.
- Bola de Praia Hozen from Ik-Ik, o Ligeiro: Transforms your armor into pants and a tank top and your weapon into a shovel.
- Espelho do Céu de Ai-Li from Ai-Li Espelho do Céu: Transforms the player into a shimmery version of the target for 10 min, similar to Poção de Ilusão. Does not work while mounted and against most hostile NPCs.
- Joia d'Água from ≈: Buffs you with Água Brilhante: increases swim speed by 50% and allows underwater breathing for 10 min. Also gives the player a watery appearance.
- Pedra de Vínculo de Kang from Kang, o Ladrão de Almas: Gives the player Vínculo Pétreo, a slight stone-like appearance and a chance for killing blows to turn enemies to stone instead of a normal death animation.
- Cálice dos Segredos from Ai-Ran, a Nuvem que Passa: Turns you into a gloating Mogu with Ritual Ancestral.
- Semente do Crescimento Tranquilo from Nasra Pintalgas: Spawns a Tranquil Sprout that casts Rejuvenescer and Toque de Cura.
- Fragmento de Terracota from Jonn-Dar references everyone's favorite Diablo templar: The summoned companion spams Golpe Zombeteiro, Cutilada, and Brado Desafiador.
- Velo Dourado from Omnis Grinlok turns your character sparkly when equipped and has a chance to replicate the treasure goblin dying animation when you kill an enemy that grants experience or honor.
- Essência da Brisa from Ai-Ran, a Nuvem que Passa: Lets you jump further and creates a swirling breeze animation around your character.
- Players can purchase Chá Favorito de Ling-Ting inside Cervejaria Malte do Trovão which summons golden hoplings, gets you drunk, turns you green, or turns vendors shadowy. There are also brews which can be consumed only in the dungeon: Bebida Borbulhante (lets you jump high, surrounded by big bubbles), Cervejita Galerosa (Hozen wearing a jungle hat), Cerveja Triplamente Filtrada (blurs the screen), Água Borbulhante (bubbles and wine goblet).
- Arma-dragão Shado-Pan, Honored with Shado-pan: Use: Unleash a gout of flame, dealing 1138 to 1256 fire damage to targets in a 10 yard cone in front of the caster every 0.5 sec for 4 sec.
- Pilha de Bambus, Blocos de Pedra Empilhados, Pilha de Tábuas de Madeira, Honored with Shado-pan: Show off your combat skills and break some boards.
- Sit down by Sheddle Vaigraxa in Dalaran and he'll shine your shoes, giving you Sapatos Brilhantes!
- Encolhe-corpo Integral: This item greatly shrinks the player, while also reducing their run speed and damage dealt. It lasts for 3 minutes and is broken upon mounting. From Battlefield Barrens.
- Flauta de Xan'tish: These snakes follow the player for a minute--players can a variety of solid and striped snakes. Named after Xan'tish in Orgrimmar, whose pet snakes were taken away by the Kor'kron in 5.3.
You can even turn into inanimate objects. There are numerous quest-related items that temporarily turn you into objects as well, but the problem is that they only work when you’re in a very specific sub-zone and you lose the item once the quest is turned in.
- Âmbar Antigo, a Fossil archaeology rare added in 4.1, shrinks the player and entraps them in a block of neon orange glass. This block lasts through combat and damage.
- New to Mists of Pandaria, Âmbar Restaurador encases the player in a block of amber--it requires Klaxxi exalted.
- Semente Vivificante are looted by Herbalists as they pick flowers. When consumed, it transforms the player into a common flower, renames them, and provides a quick supply of health and mana. People have used these in PvP to look hidden in the background.
- The Kit de Disfarce do Véu de Inverno, a holiday present for completing Stolen Winter Veil Treats, turns the user into a snowman with the aid of a Bola de Neve.
With Mists of Pandaria's glyph revamp, minor glyphs primary had cosmetic effects.
- Glifo Calcinado: Each time you activate a new Aspect, an animal companion representing that Aspect will follow you for 15 sec.
- Glifo Calcinado: Teaches you the ability Fireworks. Launch fireworks from your gun, bow or crossbow.
- Glifo de Proporção Inferior: Slightly reduces the size of your pet.
Adquira o Wowhead Premium
Gosta do nosso conteúdo? Que tal virar um Usuário Premium do Wowhead para nos apoiar? A tela de um usuário Premium não possui anúncios, além de várias outras vantagens!