Those changes were only announced in the context of warlock changes. I recognize though that the first draft of patch notes did not yet have shaman changes listed. In light of that -- and to hopefully dissuade you all from invading the warlock forum about the changes I listed there -- below you'll find the tentative shaman notes. The patch notes will likely be updated to include these changes tomorrow evening.
Talent SpecializationsElemental Combat
- Cura Encadeada's effectiveness has been increased by approximately 10%.
- Bagata now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Expurgar now dispels a single effect instead of two.
- Totem Sísmico has been redesigned. The totem is now usable under Fear, Charm, or Sleep effects, and pulses much more rapidly, but lasts 6 seconds and has a 1-minute cooldown.
- Terremoto damage has been increased by approximately 10%.
- damage now scales from attack power instead of spell power (for Enhancement shaman only).
- Expurgar no longer has its mana cost reduced by Mental Quickness.
- no longer fires its heal effect twice when a shaman removes a Magic and a Curse debuff with a single cast.
- Maestria: Cura Profunda (Mastery) has been increased to 3% per point, up from 2.5%.
- Onda Curativa mana cost has been increased by 10%; healing done has been increased by 20%.
- has been redesigned. The totem no longer multiplies the Spirit of those affected by it. It instead gives a flat amount of Spirit equal to 400% of the casting Shaman’s Spirit, exclusive to short-term Spirit buffs affecting the shaman when the totem is dropped.