- Rewards from the enemies summoned by Disruptor de Portais Etéreoss have been changed: These enemies should now drop significantly more Suprimentos de Guerra da Queda da Legião and Dauntless tokens, but no longer drop Bloco Estiletéreos or Tier 1 Sentinax beacons.
Developers' notes: We want to make sure that Disruptor de Portais Etéreoss and the enemies they attract are lucrative and exciting without overshadowing other options so that players feel inclined to focus only on the Nether Disruptor for Broken Shore play. This should now be a solid extra to add to your activities when it's available, rather than something to wait around for.
now respawns more frequently, uses more abilities, and is significantly sturdier.ClassesMago
Damage of all abilities increased by 6%.
SacerdoteXamã Enhancement LadinoBruxo
Damage of the following abilities increased by 4%: , Tiro Arcano, Tiro Múltiplo, Tiro Certo, Salva, Flecha Negra, Tiro Irruptivo, Disparo Perfurante, Sobrevento, Bando de Corvos, Cascavéis, Barragem
DungeonsPátio das Estrelas
Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Ecos Fatais (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Ceifar Almas. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Fixed a bug causing the proc chance of Almas Doces (Artifact trait) to be quadrupled by Ceifar Almas. It is now doubled, as intended.
- Patrol Captain Gerdo
Improved the visuals for Patrol Captain Gerdo's Limpa-ruas ability.
Legion Companion App
- Lady S’theno should no longer disappear from Felhammer when she is sent on a mission.
Player versus PlayerMago
- Added support for new Follower Missions.
- Addressed an issue that caused some Mission duration times to differ from the World of Warcraft client.
- Addressed an issue that caused Artifact Power rewards to display incorrect punctuation in tooltips.
- PvP template Intellect reduced by 6%.
- increases the damage of your pet by 15% (was 50%).
- The arrow markers located in Impsorrow Approach no longer vanish when players enter the area for the quest “Uma luz na escuridão”.