now provides the following benefits from PvP Power when activated.
Restoration Druids now receive 50% of their PvP Power applied towards damage while the ability is active (down from 100%).
- Feral and Balance Druids now receive 100% of their PvP Power applied towards healing while the ability is active (down from 120%).
Golpe no Nervo now causes a successful Golpe no Rim or Golpe Baixo to also reduce the damage dealt by player targets by 25% (down from 50% for player targets). No changes to the talent when used against non-player targets.
Felguard's Legion Strike and Wrathguard's Mortal Cleave now reduces the effectiveness of any healing received for 6 seconds (up from 5 seconds) so the pet can maintain the effect without Haste.
and Murro now both share a 15-second cooldown when either ability is used. Disrupting Shout's 40-second cooldown remains unchanged but the ability will be unavailable for 15 seconds after using Murro.
Raids, Dungeons, and ScenariosPvP
- Celestials now drop Season 15 Prideful Gladiator gear in place of Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear.
- Rare spawns in Selva de Krasarang now award only when they are defeated for the first time each day.
- NPC guards around PvP vendors on the Serpent's Spine have been upgraded to have more health and deal more damage.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Season 15 has begun! With the start of the new season, Prideful Gladiator gear, and weapons are now available for purchase.
- Season 14 Grievous Gladiator gear and weapons can now be purchased using instead of .
- Base Resilience for level-90 players is now 77% (up from 72%). Base Resilience for players below level 90 remain at 40%.
- Resilience Diminishing Returns curve for Resilience has been adjusted for the new base resilience value to maintain the same value per point of Resilience as previously.
- PvP Rules Enabled (HARDCODED) now reduces healing received while in PvP combat by 60% (up from 55%).
- Distinção do Gladiador, the set bonus for wearing two PvP trinkets, now grants 5280 Resilience (up from 2600).
For the 2v2 Arena bracket, Atenuar is now applied to the match starting at the 5 minute mark (down from 10 minutes).
- For 3v3 and 5v5 Arena brackets, there is no change. Atenuar will continue to be applied at the 10 minute mark.
- The following NPCs now have more health and deal more damage.
Alliance: Vanndar Lançatroz, Balinda Stonehearth, Stormpike Defenders, Stormpike Bowman, and all Marechals.
- Horde: Capitão Galvangar, Drek'thar, Frostwolf Guardian, Frostwolf Bowman, and all Warmasters.
The following NPCs are now immune to disarm, daze, and Garra da Morte
Terrain outside of Frostwolf Keep has been modified to prevent players from jumping over the walls.ItemsUI
Ilha do Trovão
- BattleTag™ or Real ID friends are now only able to send 10 chat messages every 10 seconds over Battle.net® chat. User Interface Add-Ons should use the new send function and receive events to send communications information.
- Resolved a bug where walls on the Ilha do Trovão may incorrectly revert to an earlier progression stage.