- s are no longer consumed by the Monk when they are at full Chi.
- Golpe Mão de Lança now properly causes the target to be locked out of the school of the interrupted spell.
- Holy/Discipline PvP 4-piece set bonus will no longer reduce the cooldown of Silêncio incorrectly.
- Faxina na casa: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Fizzy Yellow Alemental and complete the quest.
- Osso de Dinossauro Gigante: This quest is now a proper daily quest and can only completed once each day.
- Saqueando o Templo Negro: Door to the Den of Mortal Delights should now open properly when the player reaches the appropriate step in the quest.
- A matriarca da toca: Players should now be able to obtain credit for defeating Chaufa and complete the quest.
- Onde estão meus reforços?: Players should now be able to receive completion credit after speaking with Ban Bearheart.
- Ra'sha now scales their health based on the number of players they're engaged in combat with.
- Prospecto Zandalari now properly drop loot.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios Coração do Medo Trono do Trovão Tempestário Enlouquecido
- Experience gains from winning a Pet Battle have been reduced.
- Heirlooms and experience buffs will now correctly increase the amount of experience gained from winning a Pet Battle.
- A brief explanation and list of exact changes to Pet Battle experience could be found here.
should now be able to use the spell Energia Tempestuosa
. Nevoeiro Errante
should no longer cause Druids to drop out of shapeshift form.
Spirit Flayers now despawn when Tempestário Draz'kil
is defeated. Feixe de Fogo Espiritual
will now only jump to targets less than 3 yards away.
Torment now has a duration of 10 seconds. PvP
Professions Items Sunsong Ranch
- Season 13 one-handed weapons, excluding the Spellblade and Gavel had their cost reduced from 2250 to 1750 Honor or Conquest points respectively.
- Players taking periodic damage while in PvP should no longer stand up while eating or drinking.
- Zokkão Chave-de-torque is going on a short leave of absence to take care of unfinished business.
- The way to obtain Work Order quests on the Sunsong Ranch farm has changed. The quests will be given while harvesting crops, or by interacting with the drop-off crate.
- Fixed an issue where players could be placed into the incorrect phase after abandoning the quest, Herde a terra.
- Fixed an issue where Occupied Soil would sometimes not update correctly or become non-interactive after clearing the associated Squatting Virmen.