GeneralNew Raid: The Firelands
New Legendary Item: Fúria do Dragão, o Descanso de Tarecgosa
- Located within the Elemental Plane, the Terras do Fogo is an all-new 10- and 25-player raid featuring normal and Heroic difficulties! Battle-hardened veterans of the Horde and Alliance now have an opportunity to strike at Ragnaros the Firelord and his loyal servants by venturing into their domain via Sulfuron Spire in Monte Hyjal.
New User Interface Feature: Dungeon Journal
- Steadfast raiders have an opportunity to embark on a series of quests to create an all-new legendary caster staff. In order to begin the process of assembling the staff, players must first kill a Molten Lord in the Firelands. Once a Molten Lord is killed, players can accept the quest A Legendary Engagement from Ziradormi or Coridormi in Orgrimmar or Stormwind.
- A host of dungeon information is now built into the user interface via the all-new Dungeon Journal. This feature can be accessed via a new button in the Navigation tray from anywhere in the world. Boss background story, encounter details, abilities, and loot can be viewed with the Dungeon Journal for all bosses which have been integrated into the new system (this includes bosses for all Cataclysm dungeons and raids). Additional dungeons are planned to be incorporated in future updates.
- Talent Specializations
Unholy Might now increases Strength by
10% 20%, up from 5%.
- Druids now gain 1 attack power per point of Strength, down from 2. They continue to gain 2 attack power per point of Agility while in Forma de Felino or Forma de Urso. In addition, Cat Form’s scaling rate from gear upgrades was slower than other classes, which was causing them to fall behind in damage with higher item levels. To counter the Strength change and improve scaling, the following changes have been made. All numbers cited are for level-85 druids.
at level 80 and above has been increased to 530% 540% weapon damage, up from 460%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 302.
- Estraçalhar initial damage on hit now deals the same damage as each periodic tick (and is treated the same for all combat calculations). Periodic damage now gains 14.7% of attack power per tick, up from 12.6%, and base damage per tick has been lowered from 557 to 56. There is a known issue with Rake’s tooltip being incorrect from this change will be corrected in a future patch.
- Ravage damage
at level 80 and above has been increased to 975% 950% weapon damage, up from 850%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 532.
- Rugido Selvagem now grants 80% increased damage to melee auto attacks, up from 50%. The Glifo Calcinado remains an unchanged bonus of 5% to that total.
- Despedaçar damage
at level 80 and above has been increased to 520% weapon damage, up from 450%, and bonus damage has been lowered to 302.
damage has been increased by approximately 23%.Ira
damage has been increased by approximately 23%.Set Bonuses
- The 4-piece Balance druid tier 11 PvE set bonus, , now provides a total of 15% critical strike chance with 3 charges, decreasing by 5% per charge, instead of 99% decreasing by 33% per charge. This change was made because the set bonus proved so valuable it was not possible to upgrade out of the set into tier 12. To compensate, changes have been made to Starfire and Wrath (listed at the top of the druid class section).
- Talent Specializations
(Mastery) has been adjusted slightly so that if a paladin refreshes an existing copy of his or her own Illuminated Healing on a target, the new absorption amount will be added into the old absorption amount and the duration will be reset. The total absorption created can never exceed 1/3 of the casting paladin's health.
- now increases Inquisição duration by 66/133/200%, up from 50/100/150%.
Dungeons & Raids
- Raid Profiles have been added which allow players to save the raid window user interface layout based on type of content (i.e. 10-player raids, 25-player raids, Battlegrounds, etc.) for future use.
Players can select PvE, PvP, specialization, and group size. Each Raid Profile type will then automatically setup going forward.
- The pullout panel will be available for 5-player content as well when Show Raid Frames is selected.
- Raid Profiles can list groups horizontally as well as vertically.
A Raid button has been added to the Navigation tray which will bring players straight to the Raid window in the Social pane.Pontos de Bravura
- The maximum number of Valor Points which can be earned in a week from any and all applicable dungeons and raids is now 980, down from 1250.
The maximum number of Valor Points awarded for completing Rise of the Zandalari dungeons remains at 980.
- The maximum number of Valor Points awarded for completing Heroic dungeons remains at 490.
- The number of Valor Points awarded for killing a boss in the Terras do Fogo is 70 in 10-player mode, and 90 in 25-player mode.
- The number of Valor Points awarded for killing Occu'thar in Guarnição Baradin is 35 in 10-player mode, and 45 in 25-player mode.
- The number of Valor Points awarded for killing a boss on Heroic difficulty in Bastião do Crepúsculo, Descenso do Asa Negra, and Trono dos Quatro Ventos is 35 in 10-player mode, and 45 in 25-player mode.
- Occu'thar has broken free from his cage and presents an all-new boss challenge to players in 10- and 25-player arrangements who control Tol Barad.
- Guild Finder
Long comments will now work and not be cut off in the display.
New PvP ground mounts, the Trompa do Lobo de Guerra Cruel (Horde) and Rédeas do Corcel de Guerra Cruel (Alliance), will be awarded to players for completing achievements to win 75, 150, and 300 Rated Battlegrounds respectively, rather than for being in the top .5% of the ladder at the end of each season as with Arenas. This award system is to better compliment the spirit of Battlegrounds. One account-bound mount will be awarded for each achievement unlocked, allowing players who obtain 150 and 300 Rated Battleground wins to earn this mount a second and third time. The additional mounts earned can then be sent to alt characters, given they’re account-bound. These mounts are awarded as soon as an associated achievement is unlocked and do not correspond with end-of-season rewards.
- The individual Matchmaking Rating column has been removed from the Rated Battleground scoreboard and replaced with a team Matchmaking Rating.
- War Games
Many improvements have been made to the War Games interface. It now has its own panel for ease of use and raid/group leaders are the only ones who can challenge another group to War Games.
- The User Interface panels have been resized so there is no more need for scroll bars.
- Addons will no longer be able to intelligently swap items by working with the built-in Equipment Manager.
- Character talent specializations can now be viewed on mouseover of the Battlegrounds Scoreboard.
- There is now a Dismiss Pet option on unit frames.
- The durability character display will now show items as yellow when they are below 20% durability, instead of when items have 5 durability or less.
- The Macros window and Spellbook can now both be open at the same time to allow for more intuitive macro creation. In addition, the Macros window has a Save/Cancel button.
- It is now easier to change the language of the game client to any language available in the region.
- A target or focus target can be selected within the mini-map tracking (does not include enemy players).
- Vendors now display currency types they use.