New FeaturesNew Bonus Event - Mists of Pandaria Timewalking (Guide)
For players at level 91 and higher, a new Bonus Event every few weeks.Dungeons:New Timewalking Vendor on Timeless Isle, offering:Brawler's Guild Returns! (Guide)
After a quick break to mend some wounds and broken bones, everyone's favorite fighting series is back. A new set of challenging encounters are coming to town, and it's up to you to muscle your way past them for glory and prizes.New solo boss fights:Rewards:
Invites to the Brawler's Guild have been reset. Please look for a Convite Encharcado de Sangue
when opening emissary bags or completing dungeons. If you just can't wait to get your invitation, you might want to fight the elite vrykul of Pouso do Escudo
, who know a thing or two about brawling.New Micro-Holidays (Guide)
Many special days of the year are coming to Azeroth. Prepare to join everyone as, for one to three days, players celebrate unique occurrences such as the Ninhada dos Hipogrifos
, Festival de Balões da Primavera
, and the Barco a Dar Com o Pau
Updated FeaturesConhecimento do Artefato and Class Hall Updates (Guide)
New Bind-on-Account items
are available from the Artifact Researcher in your Class Hall. These items can be sent to alternate characters to immediately get them to higher Conhecimento do Artefato
levels.For new players just reaching 110, there is a new set of repeatable quests that will allow you to immediately exchange Order Hall Resources for Artifact Knowledge up to Conhecimento do Artefato
level 15.The time it takes to complete Class Hall research has been reduced. A shorter time to complete Class Hall research for Tiers 3, 4, 5, and 6 will make it easier to upgrade your Class Halls on alts and new characters.Find Premade Groups from the Quest Tracker
When you're looking for players that are doing the same World Quest, you can now easily search for groups in the Quest Tracker. For group quests, a small button will appear next to the quest name. For all other quests, right click the quest name and then click “Find Group.” This will automatically launch a search for groups of players who are doing that quest. If none are found, you can start a group with one click – all the details will be filled in for you.More Group Finder updates:
Legion Companion App
- A new option allows you to make groups only visible to friends and guildmates of people in the group.
- When searching for groups, groups who need your role (based on your active specialization) are sorted to the top of the list.
- You will receive a more descriptive message when you are declined when attempting to join a group that is full.
The Legion Companion App has been updated to support World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5, including bug fixes and functionality improvements.New Legendary Items (Guide)
Many new and wondrous Legendary items
are now to be found in the Broken Isles. The hunt is on for new Legendaries for every class!Professions
- Many 3-star recipes have had their drop rates increased.
Marca da Sacerdotisa Ancestral
- Four new neck enchants have been added. All four enchants have 3 ranks:
Rank 1 recipes can be purchased from a vendor in the Farondis Hub.
- Rank 2 recipes are found on creatures in specific Broken Isles zones (except Suramar), as long as you know the rank 1 recipe.
- Rank 3 recipes are found in emissary chests for those zones, at a 20% chance. The rank 3 recipe requires knowledge of the rank 1 or 2 recipe.
now heals for 400% of spell power. Marca da Garra
now gives 1000 haste and Critical Strike (was 550 at level 110). Marca do Soldado Treinado
gives 600 Mastery (was 300). Marca do Sátiro Oculto
damage is now 200% spell power or 250% attack power, whichever is higher.Engineering
Added a new quest at level 110 for that rewards the recipe for a Bateria de Demólitus Recarregável
. This item can be used once every 30 minutes and does not have charges.
Four new goggles have been added, with a base item level of 880.
Damage from the click effect for all Legion goggles is now similar to the damage from Carga de Pólvora
, with a shared cooldown.
The damage for Tiro na Cabeça
has been increased substantially. Inscription
- All Vantus Runes have had their benefit increased from 1000 Versatility to 1500 Versatility.
- The material cost of all Vantus Rune recipes has been reduced by half.
Guides: Blood | Frost | Unholy
Frost Unholy Guides: Havoc | Vengeance
Transfusão de Sangue recharge time reduction per Bone Shield charge consumed increased to 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Vermes de Sangue' healing per bloodworm increased to 15% of max HP (was 5%).
- Sorvessangue total health leech increased by 130%.
- Bone Shield charges are now only consumed by melee attacks and Spectral Deflection.
- Tempestade Óssea heal increased to 2% (was 1%).
- Garra de Sanguinávido cooldown now 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Desilusão bonus Runic Power per target hit reduced to 2 (was 3).
- Marcha dos Malditos duration bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Marca de Sangue heal increased to 3% (was 2%).
- Purgatório cooldown now 4 minutes (was 3 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Purgatório now always lasts 3 seconds after it activates, even if you briefly go into positive health.
- Decomposição Rápida now causes Death and Decay to deal damage 15% more often (was 50%), and Runic Power generation changed to 1 per second (was 15% more).
- Transfusão Rúnica damage reduction increased to 40% (was 25%).
- Garra Sufocante cooldown reduction to Garra de Sanguinávido is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Lápide consumes a maximum of 5 stacks of Bone Shield, and now provides 6 Runic Power and absorb damage equal to 6% of your maximum health (was 3 Runic Power and 3% of health).
- Sangue Vampírico now increases incoming absorbs as well as heals.
- Vontade da Necrópole damage reduction increased to 35% (was 20%).
Vengeance Espinhos Afiados
Increased the damage of most Havoc spells and abilities by 10%. (Blade Dance, Chaos Nova, Death Sweep, Demon Blades, Demon’s Bite, Eye Beam, Felblade, Fury of the Illidari, Metamorphosis, Throw Glaive).
- Aniquilação and Golpe do Caos damage have been slightly increased.
- Fúria Cega now restores 35 Fury per second while channeling Eye Beam, in addition to increasing the duration.
- Cutilada do Caos now hits all nearby enemies, including the original target, for 10% of the damage it inflicts.
- Lâminas do Demônio proc chance reduced to 60% (was 75%).
- Apetite Demoníaco now has a 25% chance to create a Lesser Soul Fragment with no cooldown (was a 50% chance, 15 second cooldown). Consuming a Fragmento de Alma generates 35 Fury (was 30). Lesser Soul Fragments now spawn to the left or right of the Demon Hunter.
- Demoníaco now lasts 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Instintos Desesperados no longer replaces Borrão, and now increases the damage reduction effect by an additional 15%.
- Salva Vil damage increased by 20%.
- Erupção Vil damage increased by 30%, cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 35 seconds), and the Fury cost has been reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Lâmina Vil's cooldown resets 50% more often for Havoc Demon Hunters.
- Primeira Gota bonus damage increased to 300% (was 200%).
- Maestria: Presença Demoníaca now increases Chaos damage by 11.2% (was 8%), and per-Mastery amount increased accordingly.
- Nêmesis damage bonus increased to 25%.
- Andar no Éter no longer replaces Borrão. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes (was 1.5 minutes).
- Dilaceração da Alma leech reduced to 70% (was 100%).
increases your Physical damage by 30% while Espinhos Demoníacos
is active (was 20%). Signo dos Grilhões
cooldown now 90 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Costs 10 Pain (was 30 Dor).
- 30 second cooldown (was 20 seconds).
- Base absorb (before fragments) and minimum absorb both increased by 50%.
now deals Fire damage (was Shadow).
now lasts 20 seconds (was 15 seconds), and heals the Demon Hunter for 20% of damage they deal to the target (was 15%).Guides: Balance | Feral | Guardian | Restoration Feral Guardian
- The damage done by most Guardian spells has been increased by 4%.
- Forma de Urso auto-attacks now generate 7 Rage (was 7.875 Rage).
- Encarnação: Guardião de Ursoc now additionally increases armor by 15%.
- Veloférreo now provides an 80% increase in armor (was 100%).
- Guardião Galáctico now generates 8 Rage (was 10).
- Pelo Ensanguentado now reduces Rage cost by 25% (was 50%).
- Mangle now generates 5 Rage (was 6).
- Pulverizar now deals 850% physical damage (was 567%).
- Pulverizar now reduces damage taken by 9% (was 8%).
- Alma da Floresta now causes Mangle to generate 7 more rage (was 5) and deal 25% additional damage (was 15%).
- New talent for Guardian at level 30, replacing Fera Deslocadora: Rugido Ameaçador.
Replaces Incapacitating Roar with a version that now fears rather than incapacitates.
Guides: Beast Mastery | Marksmanship | Survival
- no longer increases maximum Energy.
- now increases healing of affected spells by 15%.
- Poder do Arquidruida radius increased to 20 yards (was 15 yards).
- Barragem no longer requires a target, and no longer deals extra damage to one target.
- Armadilha de Piche and Armadilha Congelante are now available to all Hunters.
- Beast Mastery
Increased the damage of most Beast Mastery spells and abilities by 9%. (Kill Command, Cobra Shot).
- Aspecto da Fera ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%.
- Barragem damage increased by 80% for Beast Mastery only.
- A Grande Caçada critical strike chance bonus increased to 60% (was 50%).
- damage bonus increased to 100% (was 50%).
- Tiro Quimérico damage increased by 60%.
- Disparo Farpado cooldown reduced to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Andarilho chance increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Hati base movement speed increased by 14% in all forms.
- Tiro Múltiplo damage increased by 50%.
- Uno com a Matilha chance bonus increased to 30% (was 15%).
- Manada Furiosa damage increased by 15%.
- Salva damage increased by 50% for Beast Mastery only.
- Caminho da Naja damage bonus increased to 10% (was 8%).
- Tiro Certo damage increased by 35%.
- Tiro Certo now deals 100% increased damage against targets you have not yet attacked.
- Tiro Arcano now damages for 200% of weapon damage (was 130%).
- Flecha Negra now costs 10 Focus (was 40).
- Tiro Irruptivo damage increased by 50%.
- Tiro Explosivo now costs 20 Focus (was 0).
- proc rate increased to approximately 6.5 procs per minute (was 5).
- damage increased to 550% (was 250%)
- Tiro Múltiplo damage increased by 50%.
- Franco-atirador Paciente now causes the bonus provided by your Vulnerable to increase by 10% every 1 second.
- Disparo Perfurante damage decreased to 500% (was 675%).
- Disparo Perfurante is now affected by .
- Sentinela now has a 60 second cooldown, spawns a Sentinela that marks all targets immediately and every 6 seconds for 18 seconds.
- Cascavéis now generates 35 Focus (was 50).
- Concentração Firme now activates after 2 casts of Arcane Shot or Multi-Shot in a row (was 3).
- Mira Certa now stacks up to 10 times (was 8).
- no longer affects .
- now has a 7 second duration, provides a 100% bonus to damage, and does not stack.
- Increased the damage of most Survival spells and abilities by 12%. (Carve, Lacerate, Mongoose Bite, Flanking Strike, Raptor Strike)
- New passive ability at level 44: Atocaiar.
After 2 seconds, your Traps become fully armed, making them especially devastating.
- Armadilha Congelante will not break due to damage for the first 4 seconds.
- Armadilha de Piche reduces enemies' movement speed by 70% for the first 4 seconds.
- Armadilha Explosiva staggers the target, causing them to miss their next melee attack.
- Armadilha de Aço deals 500% increased damage if triggered by an enemy that is not in combat.
, increasing Explosive Trap damage by 50% and additionally improving Atocaiar
's bonuses to:
Aspecto da Fera
- will not break due to damage for the first 6 seconds.
- Armadilha de Piche reduces enemies' movement speed by 90% for the first 4 seconds.
- Armadilha Explosiva causes the target to miss their next two melee attacks.
ferocity damage increased by 100% and tenacity damage reduction increased from 15% to 30%. Carnificina
damage increased to 620% (was 518%) and recharge is now 12 seconds (was 15 seconds). Estrepes
damage increased to 50% (was 25%).Armadilha Explosiva
is now a targeted ability with a 40-yard range.
Farstrider talent replaced with Desvencilhar
no longer has a cooldown. Picada de Serpente
damage increased to 115% (was 87%). Caçador de Cobras (Substituir)
cooldown is now 120 seconds (was 90 seconds) Cobra Cuspideira
damage increased to 100% (was 20%). Bomba Grudenta
cooldown is now 25 seconds (was 30 seconds) and delay 2 seconds (was 3 seconds)Caminho dos Mok'Nathal
now increases your attack power for 10 seconds (was 8).Guides: Arcane | Fire | Frost
- Ice Block’s cooldown is now 4 minutes (was 5 minutes).
- Runa de Poder damage bonus is now 40% (was 50%).
Increased the damage of most Arcane spells and abilities by 12%. (Arcane Explosion, Arcane Missiles, Arcane Blast, Arcane Barrage)
- Orbe Arcano damage has been increased by 477%.
- Armaduras de Mago removed.
- Escudo de Mana trait renamed Barreira de Força: Increases Prismatic Barrier size by 20/40/60%.
- Tempestade de Éter damage reduced by 15%.
- Subjugados now increases Arcane Power's damage bonus and mana reduction to 70%.
- Presence of Mind is now available at level 54, and is no longer a talent.
- Magia Instável activate chance is now 20% (was 15%).
- Supernova damage reduced by 10%.
- New talent at level 15: Amplificação
Arcane Charges increase the damage of Arcane Missles by an additional 15%.
New spell at level 26, replacing Barreira de Gelo
: Barreira Prismática
- Shields you for 1 minute, absorbing damage, reducing magical damage taken, and reducing the duration of all harmful Magic effects against you.
New talent at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Escudo de Mana
New talent at level 30, replacing Cauterize: Turbilhão
New talent at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Deslocamento Cronológico
- Salva Arcana slows enemies by 50%, increases your speed by 50%, and has a duration of 5 seconds.
New talent at level 100, replacing Quickening: Fluxo Temporal Fire
- The damage done by most Fire spells has been increased by 27%.
- Tremores Secundários damage increased to 39% (was 34.5%).
- Blast Wave moved to level 30, replacing Cauterize.
- Cauterizar cooldown is now 5 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- Cauterizar is now available at level 52.
- Combustão adds mastery equal to 50% of your Critical Strike (was 100%).
- Queima Controlada chance is now 20% (was 10%).
- Massa Crítica now learned at level 10 and gives a +15% chance to critically strike with spells. At level 65, also increases Critical Strike rating from gear by 10%.
- Incendiário now causes both Bola de Fogo and Pyroblast to deal a critical strike when the target is above 90% health (was 85%).
- Queimando is now passive, reduces Impacto Ígneo recharge by 2 seconds (was 3), and increases its maximum charges by 1.
- Armadura Derretida removed.
- Meteoro initial damage increased by 95%, and damage over time increased by 86%.
- Mirror Images’ Fireball damage increased by 122%.
- New spell for Fire Mage at level 26: Barreira Fulgurante
Absorbs the next 700% of spell power damage you take.
- Corpo a Corpo attacks against you deal 50% of spell power damage to the attacker.
- 30 second cooldown.
trait now causes Blazing Barrier to reduce physical damage taken by 5/10/15%.
New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Alma Fulgurante
- Dealing Fire damage to targets within 8 yards of you refills your Barreira Fulgurante for 40% of the damage dealt.
New talent available at level 60, replacing Onda de Impacto
: Fúria de Alexstrasza
New Talent available at level 75, replacing Banquisas
: Velocidade Frenética
- Casting Scorch increases your movement speed by 30% for 3 seconds.
increases damage by 2%/stack (was 5%).
Ruptura do Gelo
Increased the damage of most Frost spells and abilities by 12%. (Ice Nova, Comet Storm, Waterbolt, Blizzard, Flurry, Frozen Orb, Water Jet)
- New talent available at level 30, replacing Cold Snap: Isolamento Glacial.
Barreira de Gelo increases your armor by 100% while active, and Ice Block applies Ice Barrier to you when it fades.
is now learned at level 52, and has been redesigned:
New talent available at level 75, replacing Ice Floes: Ventos Frígidos
- Your chilling effects snare enemies by an additional 15%.
At level 63, Blizzard (Rank 2) now causes the cooldown of Frozen Orb to be reduced by 0.5 seconds each time Blizzard does damage.
Blizzard no longer activates Dedos Glaciais
. Reação em Cadeia
now increases the damage of Lança de Gelo
by 10%/stack (was 20%).Cone de Frio
damage increased by 99%. Seta de Ébano
damage increased by 22% and now grants Brain Freeze (was Fingers of Frost).
Frost Armor has been removed.Seta de Gelo
damage reduced by 17%. Toque Congelado
is now passive, and increases Dedos Glaciais
proc chance by 40%.Punhal Glacial
damage before icicles increased by 33%. Barreira de Gelo
causes melee attacks against you to snare the attacker by 50%. Barreira de Gelo
is now learned by Frost Mage only at level 50. Banquisas
is now available at level 30.Lança de Gelo
damage increased by 34%.
It’s Cold Outside no longer gives Waterbolt a chance to generate Fingers of Frost.
Mirror Images’ Frostbolt damage increased by 80%.Raio de Gelo
damage increased by 5%. Escudo de Alodi
trait increases Barreira de Gelo
size by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).Guides: Brewmaster | Mistweaver | Windwalker
- Atenuar Ferimento now reduces all damage you take by 20% to 50% for 10 seconds, based on the size of the attack, with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Anel da Paz now forms a Anel da Paz at the target location for 8 seconds. Enemies that enter will be ejected from the ring.
The damage done by most Brewmaster abilities has been increased by 9%.
- Bafo de Onça range and width have been increased.
- Bigode de Cerveja now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5).
- ' maximum bonus is now 75% (was 60%).
- New talent: Vitalidade Mística
Cambalear is now 40% more effective against magical attacks.
now grants up to 20% dodge and damage (was 15%). Raio Jade Crepitante
damage increased by 100%. Mistweaver Windwalker Guides: Holy | Protection | RetributionProtection
- cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 5).
- Martelo Abençoado now reduces auto attack damage by 12% (was 15%).
- Escudo Sagrado now increases your block chance by 15% (was 10%).
Guides: Discipline | Holy | Shadow
- The damage done by most Retribution abilities has been increased by 12%.
- Retribution now gains a +100% damage bonus to Consagração.
- Martelo Divino damage has been increased by 100%.
- damage increased by 55%.
- Bênção Maior de Poder removed.
- /Kings can be cast in combat.
- restores 0.2% health/mana every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- absorbs 270% of spellpower (was 180%).
- Punho da Justiça now reduces the remaining cooldown of Martelo da Justiça by 2.5 seconds per Holy Power spent.
- now reduces the cooldown of Divine Shield by 20% (was 50%).
- Seal of Light replaced with Julgamento da Luz.
- healing has been increased by 33%.
Estouro de Luz
- Força Rutilante cooldown is now 45 seconds (was 60 seconds).
has been updated:
Now increases healing by 450% (was 550%).
- Is now instant (was a 1.5 second cast)
- No longer replaces Palavra de Poder: Resplendor.
trait no longer affects
New talent at Holy Priest level 30:
: When you cast Renew on yourself, it additionally reduces all damage taken by 10%.
Holy Priest now learns Prece Desesperada
at level 52. Bênção
's chance to activate has been reduced to 40% (was 50%). Devoção
now additionally reduces the cooldown of Prayer of Mending by 2 seconds. Prece de Cura
healing increased to 250% (was 200%). Prece de Cura
now heals the target and the 4 nearest allies (was 5 random injured targets). Pode Rezar
(Artifact trait) chance to not consume a charge of Prayer of Mending reduced is now 6/12/18/24/36% (was 10/15/20/25/35%). Símbolo de Esperança
duration is now 12 seconds (was 10 seconds). Shadow Colisão de Sombras
moved to level 100.
generates 15 Insanidade
if the target does not die (was 10). Palavra Sombria: Dor
now generates 4 Insanity (was 3). Palavra Sombria: Dor
(Shadow) duration now 18 seconds (was 14 seconds) Palavra Sombria: Caos
now recharges in 20 seconds (was 30 seconds). Submissão à Loucura
now increases Insanidade
gain by 100% (was 150%). Toque Vampírico
generates 6 Insanidade
when cast (was 4). Toque Vampírico
duration is now 24 seconds (was 18 seconds). Seta Caótica
now extends the durations of all of your active Damage over Time spells on all nearby targets by 3 seconds. Erupção do Caos
puts Void Bolt on cooldown for 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds).
Void Lord has been removed. Forma do Caos
now increases Shadow damage by 20% (was 30%).Guides: Assassination | Outlaw | Subtlety
- Diligência haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%). Maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Antecipação maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- Escapar da Morte cannot trigger more often than once per 6 minutes (was 2 minutes). This cooldown resets on death.
- A Morte Vem de Cima increased AoE damage by 20%.
- Finta now costs 35 energy (was 20).
- Bater Carteira range increased to 10 yards (was 5 yards).
- Oprimir os Fracos damage bonus increased to 15% (was 10%).
- Mortalha da Ocultação is now available to all Ladinos at level 68.
The damage done by most Assassination abilities has been increased by 7%.
- proc chance increased to 30% (was 20%).
- Cegar is now learned at level 24.
- Crippling Poison slow reduced to 30% (was 50%).
- Veneno Debilitante is now learned at level 38 (was 24).
- Estratagema Profundo damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Planejamento Elaborado damage bonus granted from finishing moves reduced to 12% (was 15%).
- Hemorragia Interna total bleed damage increased to 144% attack power per combo point (was 124% attack power).
- Marcado para Morrer now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Ruptura has been updated:
The damage of the spell no longer scales up based on combo points spent. Now, combo points spent scale up its duration.
energy cost reduction for abilities while Furtividade
is active increased to 75% (was 50%). Subterfúgio
damage bonus to Garrote increased to 125% (was 100%). Outlaw
Subtlety Guides: Elemental | Enhancement | Restoration
- The damage done by most Outlaw abilities has been increased by 16%.
- Diligência haste per stack increased to 2% (was 1%), and maximum stacks reduced to 10 (was 20).
- Antecipação maximum combo points increased to 10 (was 8).
- No Meio da Testa no longer gains its 4x critical strike multiplier until Rank 2, learned at level 42.
- Rajada de Lâminas damage to secondary targets reduced to 30% (was 35%).
- Deeper Strategem damage bonus to finishing moves reduced to 5% (was 10%).
- Arauto do Destino now reduces energy cost by 2/4/6 (was 3/6/9).
- Sede do Destino now provides a bonus of 4/8/12% (was 6/12/18%).
- Marked for Death now grants 6 combo points with Deeper Strategem.
- Tiro de Pistola now reduces movement speed by 30% (was 50%).
- Retalhar now also grants 15% increased energy regeneration.
- Postura Perfeita no longer reduces the cooldown of Cegar, Manto das Sombras, or Ripostar.
- Estouro de Lava damage increased to 275% (was 220%).
- Ataque Calcinante haste is now 6% (was 10%).
- Totem Agarraterra now roots for 8 seconds (was 5 seconds).
Elemental da Terra has been updated:
Now has 400% of the caster's armor (was 200%).
- Now has 25% the caster's spell power as attack power (was 5%), and 45% for Primal version.
- Creates a great deal of threat to nearby enemies.
- Now has a duration of 1 minute (was 15 seconds) and a cooldown of 5 minutes (was 2 minutes).
Several Elemental talents have changed positions: Tremor Secundário
now refunds 30% of Voragem
(was 25%). Fúria Telúrica
damage is now 55% of spell power (was 50%). Terremoto
duration is now 6 seconds (was 10 seconds) and damage per tick is now 50% (was 30%). Impacto Elemental
damage is now 680% (was 525%). Impacto Elemental
now provides a bonus of 2400 to a stat (was 1200). Algifúria
damage is now 900% (was 180%). Totem de Magma Líquido
damage is now 110% (was 80%). Caminho de Chamas
bonus to Estouro de Lava
is now 10% (was 5%). Elemental da Tempestade
cooldown is now 2.5 minutes (was 5 minutes) and duration is now 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).
Storm Elemental Rajada de Vento
damage is now 48% (was 42%) and Chamar Raio
damage is now 96% (was 84%). Enhancement Restoration Guides: Affliction | Demonology | Destruction
- Círculo Demoníaco duration increased to 15 minutes (was 6 minutes).
- Imp, Succubus, Voidwalker, Felhunter, and Felguard damage increased by 20%.
- Espiral da Morte healing is now 20% of maximum health (was 11%).
- Espiral da Morte now always heals you, regardless of whether the target is affected by the Horror.
- Colheita de Almas base duration is now 15 seconds and maximum duration is 35 seconds (was 10 seconds and 30 seconds).
Drenar Alma is now learned at level 13.
- New Affliction talent at level 15: Garra Maléfica.
While channeling Drenar Alma, your damage-over-time spells deal 80% increased damage to the target.
bonus is now 18% (was 12%).Grimório de Sacrificar
damage reduced by 25%.
New talent at level 30, replacing Mana Tap: Conversão de Vida Potencializada Possessão
cooldown is now 30 seconds (was 15 seconds) and Possessão
now also increases damage by 30%. Semente da Corrupção
damage is now 215% (was 138%). Semente da Corrupção
now costs 1
(was 4.5% mana). Plantar as Sementes
adds 2 targets (was 4) and no longer adds a
cost. Demonology Destruction Sombra Ardente
now replaces Conflagrar
, and now generates a Shard, plus an additional Shard on kill.
talents have swapped places in the talent tree.
The Conflagração do Caos
trait now also affects Sombra Ardente
.Guides: Arms | Fury | Protection
Fury Raiva Concentrada
- Onda de Choque now stuns for 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
The damage done by most Arms abilities has been increased by 5%.
- Investida now reduces the movement speed of the target by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Investida now roots the target for 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Fervor da Batalha increases Redemoinho's damage to the primary target by 45% (was 30%).
- Cortar Tendão now deals 105% weapon damage (was 5%).
- refunds 30 Rage (was 20).
- Assolador damage increased by 25%.
- Dilacerar costs 10 Rage (was 15), now deals 10% more periodic damage, and now deals upfront Bleed damage.
- makes Golpe Mortal and Executar hit 2 additional nearby targets (was 1).
- Poder Titânico no longer reduces the effectiveness of Golpe Colossal.
- Trauma causes Batida and Whirlwind to deal 25% damage as a DoT (was 20%).
has been removed. Repercussões Violentas
extends Levantar Escudo
by 1.0 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) Interceptar
now gives 15 Rage (was 10).Poderio dos Vraikalen
now affects Thunder Clap (was Revenge). Render-se Jamais
ignores up to 100% more damage (was 75%).
Ravager damage increased by 25%. Assolador
increases your Parry chance by 35% (was 30%).Revanche
damage increased by 29%, and now has a chance to reset Shield Slam’s cooldown.Revanche
now has a 3 second cooldown, and costs 30 Rage. Dodge/Parry makes your next Revanche
now transfers 30% of damage (was 20%). Levantar Escudo
now costs 15 Rage. Trovoada
now generates 5 Rage, and its damage has been increased by 100%.
has been removed. Vingança
now affects Revanche
(was Raiva Concentrada
now stuns for 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
also reduces the cooldown of Raiva Incontrolada
by 15 seconds.Class Halls
- The Pólen de Helianto from the Druid Class Hall evergreen plant plots now provides +10% damage reduction for 1 hour (was +travel form speed).
- To allow more options in the gear your character equips, secondary stat ratings (Critical Strike, Haste, Mastery, and Versatility) now contribute less of their respective secondary stat per point. To compensate, the total amount of stats on all items above level 800 has been increased. Additionally, the stats on ring and neck slot items now increase more substantially with item level. As a result, overall performance should remain similar to how it was prior to Patch 7.1.5, but higher item level items will more regularly be an attractive choice when upgrading your gear, especially in the ring and neck slots.
- New item available for 200 gold from Draemus in Dalaran: Dádiva do Dono do Zoológico
- Permanently enchants shoulders with the Dádiva do Dono de Zoológico enchantment, allowing the wearer to obtain Pilha de Produtos para Mascotes from the corpses of their enemies.
Legendary item adjustments:
Cavaleiro da Morte Druid Caçador Mago Monk Paladino Sacerdote Ladino Xamã Guerreiro Bruxo
- Passos de Aggramar: Now grants movement speed based on Haste or Crit, whichever is higher. Additionally, the movement speed bonus now stacks with other movement speed bonuses.
- Cinidária, a Simbionte: Your attacks cause an additional 30% damage as Physical to enemies above 90% health and heal you for 100% of the damage done.
- Predição de Norgannon: Standing still for 8 seconds grants you Foresight, allowing you to cast while moving for 5 seconds. This duration begins when you start moving.
- Prydaz, Obra Magna de Xavaric: Every 30 seconds, gain an absorb shield for 15% (25% for non-tanks) of your maximum health for 30 seconds. Now has Critical Strike, Haste, and Mastery as secondary stats.
- Raízes de Shaladrassil: Standing still causes you to send deep roots into the ground healing you for 3% of your maximum health every 1 second (was 4% every 3 seconds).
- Segredo de Sephuz: Successfully applying a loss of control effect to an enemy, interrupting an enemy, or dispelling any target grants you 70% increased movement speed and 25% Haste (was 15%) for 10 seconds. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
- Demon Hunter
(Vengeance) Brafoneiras do Mestre de Runas: Metamorphosis resets the remaining cooldown on all your Sigils and Empower Wards, and grants 1 charge of Espinhos Demoníacos. Now procs when Último Recurso (talent) procs.
- (Havoc) Fúria dos Meio-gigantes: Demon's Morder generates an additional 1 to 14 Fury (was 1 to 20). Lâminas do Demônio generates an additional 1 to 8 Fury (was 1 to 12).
- (Havoc) Sacrifício de Loramus Talípedes: Damage increase per subsequent target increased to 10% (was 5%).
Player versus PlayerClass Adjustments
- (Affliction) Capuz do Desdém Eterno: Agony deals its full damage 10% (was 20%) faster.
- (Destruction) Pirogênese de Alythessa: Enemies affected by your Rain of Fire take 10% (was 7%) increased damage from your Fire spells.
- (Destruction) Relicário das Almas: Casting a damaging Fire spell has a 10% (was 15%) chance to generate a .
- (Destruction) Grilhões de Magiataque: Seta do Caos has a 20% chance (was 30%) to strike an additional enemy within 30 yards.
- (Demonology) Malevolência Sin'dorei: For 25 seconds after casting Summon Doomguard or Summon Infernal, you and your minions deal 15% (was 30%) increased damage.
- Cavaleiro da Morte
Blood Death Knights now deal 10% reduced damage in PvP (was 15%).
- Sorvessangue now deals 40% reduced damage in PvP (was 100%).
Ódio Infinito now grants 10 Fury (was 5).
- Olho de Leóteras now deals 6% of the target's total health in damage (was 4%).
- Rushing Vault and Pinning Glare have been removed.
- New talent: Origens Demoníacas
The cooldown of Metamorphosis is reduced by 2 minutes, and now lasts 15 seconds.
- While not in Metamorphosis, your damage is increased by 10%.
New talent: Fenda de Mana
Quebra de Mana
- You manifest a 6-yard-wide mana rift under the feet of your target.
- After 2 seconds, the rift erupts, dealing 8% of enemies' total health in Chaos damage, and destroying 8% of enemies' total mana (if present).
now deals 15% of the target's total health in Chaos damage. Total health in damage is increased by 1% per 2% of the target's total missing mana, up to 30%. Vengeance
Borrasca Celestial now increases the duration of Starfall by 100%, but you can only have one active at a time.
- Guardião Celestial magical damage reduction reduced to 20% (was 30%).
New Talent: Mestre Metamorfo
New Talent: Rapidez de Malorne
- Your Travel Form movement speed while within a Battleground or Arena is increased by 20% and you always move at 100% movement speed while in Travel Form.
New Talent: Frenesi Raivoso Restoration Survival Mago Monk Mistweaver Windwalker Paladino
- Luz Purificante is a new honor talent replacing Puro de Coração for Protection and Retribution. Luz Purificante removes all Disease and Poison effects within 15 yards of the Paladino.
- Luminescência now only activates on heals cast by targets other than the Paladino.
Holy Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 125% Haste
- 75% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
now has a (35% of base mana) cost (was no mana cost). Sacrifício Final
no longer cancels based on the Paladino
's health. Sacrifício Final
's damage transfer periodic is now 4 seconds (was 12 seconds). Protection
Protegido pela Luz
- Protection Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 200% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 125% Critical Strike
now stacks up to 2 times (was 3). Protegido pela Luz
no longer reduces the mana cost of Clarão de Luz
. Solo Consagrado
now suppresses movement speed reductions while allies are standing in your Consecration. Corcel de Triunfo
increases the duration of Divine Steed by 2 seconds (was 4). Retribution
Domo de Luz
- Retribution Paladin's template Strength is now 80%, down from 85%.
- Retribution Paladin's template secondary stat distribution has changed:
- 160% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 165% Critical Strike
now increases Palavra de Poder: Barreira
's damage reduction effect by 45% (was 25%). Palavra de Poder: Fortitude
now increases maximum health by 20% (was 10%).
New Talent: Resplendor Definitivo
- Your Power Word: Radiance is now instant cast and the healing is increased by 250%, with a 6 second cooldown.
- Heal now heals for 200% in PvP.
- Prayer of Mending now heals for 150% in PvP.
- Livre de Todo Mal re-designed:
Now reduces the cooldown of Leap of Faith by 45 seconds, but no longer creates an absorption shield on the target.
's cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds).
New Talent: Milagreiro
: Recomposição Veloz
now also increases the radius of Prayer of Mending by 20 yards. Servo Divino
re-designed: Clarão de Esperança
's cooldown reduced from to 45 seconds (was 60 seconds). Cura Maior
- Heal increases the targets total health by 10% for 15 seconds. Stacks up to 2.
- All Rogues template Stamina is now 100% (was 90%).
Adagas Voadoras now also increases the radius of Fan of Knives by 100%.
Carga Trovejante now increases the cooldown of all recovery abilities by 70% (was 30%).
Healing Wave now heals for 200% more in PvP (was 135%). Águas Ondulantes
healing increased by 20%. Águas Ondulantes
now also grants Contracorrente
1 additional charge.
New Talent: Tidebringer
Bruxo Sifão da Alma
- Every 8 seconds, the cast time of your next Chain Heal is reduced by 50% within 15 seconds. Maximum of 2 charges.
has been replaced with
- causes your Corruption, Agonia Instável, and Agony to deal an additional 100% damage to targets that are at or below 30% health.
has been replaced with Maldição das Sombras
- Maldição das Sombras causes magical damage-over-time effects to deal an additional 30% Shadow damage for 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Desarmar
Disarm the enemy's weapons and shield for 8 seconds.
- Disarmed creatures deal significantly reduced damage.
is now a level 8 honor talent (was 43). Sombra do Colosso
has moved from being a level 25 to level 28 honor talent. Sombra do Colosso
now also increases the Rage you gain when you charge by 25. Violência Gratuita
New Talent: Duelo
- You challenge the target to a duel. While challenged, all damage you and the target deal to all targets other than each other is reduced by 50%. Lasts 8 seconds.
New Talent: Estandarte de Guerra
- You throw down a banner at your feet, rallying your allies and increasing movement speed by 30%, and reducing the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% within 30 yards. Lasts 15 seconds.
- Fury Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 150% Haste
- 100% Versatility
- 75% Critical Strike
Enrage reduces damage taken in PvP situations by 10% (was 20%). Pintura de Guerra
further reduces this to 5% (was 15%). Caçada de Sangue
removed. Desejo de Matar
now has a 15 second cooldown, and stacks up to 15 times (was 5). Protection
- Protection Warrior's template secondary stats have been adjusted:
- 175% Haste
- 50% Versatility
- 150% Critical Strike
Protection Warriors now deal 10% reduced damage in PvP (was 15%).
Protection Warriors now take 15% increased damage from players (was 25%). Amaciante
- Fixed bugs preventing Kirin Tor emissary Missões Mundiais from always providing a minimum of four available quests.
All World Quests will be re-generated with this patch. You will retain your existing slate of Emissaries, but any current Missões Mundiais may disappear or have a different reward after the patch.