- The Achievement “Lá vem o Solis” should now be awarded to participating players as expected.
- Demon Hunters can no longer go beyond the expected boundaries of the Templo de Kotmogu battleground.
- (Precisão) now heals the Caçador for 30% of maximum health and the Caçador's pet for 100%.
- Salva now deals additional damage at 100% of Attack Power (was 75%).
- Murder of Crows (Precisão) now deals damage equal to 162% of Attack Power (was 135%).
- Seta de Gelo damage increased to 185% of Spell Power (was 170%).
- Ímpeto damage increased to 105% of Spell Power (was 90%).
- Penitência damage is now 190% of Spell Power (was 175%).
- now heals 300% of Spell Power (was 275%).
- Palavra Sombria: Dor (Discipline) damage increased by 7%.
- Expurgar o Mal additional damage increased to 48% of Spell Power (was 42%).
- Mente Dominante cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- Cisma now deals damage equal to 425% of Spell Power (was 400%).
Developers' notes: We recently identified a bug that was causing Discipline Priests to gain far more benefit than intended from caster DPS trinkets. While we do intend for Discipline to benefit from caster DPS trinkets (including through Expiação), and will be tuning those appropriately, we are slightly increasing the spec's damage to account for the bug fix. We will continue monitoring the issue.
- Liberar Vida increases your next heal by 45% (was 30%).
- Nascente now heals for 375% of Spell Power (was 300%).
- Nascente heals for 25% of normal value on full-health targets, if it has more than 6 targets.
Developers' notes: This does not reduce Nascente's effective (non-overheal) healing. In the future we plan to find a different solution, but we felt it was it was better to address the interaction between Nascente overhealing and Totem da Explosão Nebulosa now, rather than wait to change it after it got more use.
- now does damage of 35% of Spell Power per tick (was 30%).
- Drenar Alma now does damage of 52% of Spell Power per tick (was 44%).
- Possessão damage increased to 700% of Spell Power (was 600%).
- Incinerar damage increased to 210% of Spell Power (was 190%).
- Players should now be able to see Archmage Khadgar during the quest “Cidade sob cerco” without leaving Dalaran and returning.
Player Versus Player - The following adjustments only apply to PvP abilities when used in PvP.Cavaleiro da MorteDruidDemon Hunter
- Implemented a fix for a bug that was causing a loss of sound with Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE sound cards.
- (Devastação) PvP Stat Assignment Adjustments:
Agility reduced by 10%
- Mastery reduced by 60%
- Critical Strike increased by 30%
- Haste increased by 30%
Developers' note: Caçador de Demônios de Devastação damage overall was quite high, so we reduced the amount of Agility they receive in PvP. We also felt that their Mastery contributed too much to excessive burst, so we've redistributed their secondary stat budget, reducing their Mastery, but increasing their Critical Strike and Haste.
(Havoc) now grants 3 seconds of Borrão
(was 1.5 seconds). Desperte o Demônio Interior
(Havoc) now grants 6 seconds of Metamorfose
(was 8 seconds). CaçadorMago
- Cleptomania cooldown increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Impacto Arcano (Arcane) now deals 15% more damage in PvP.
- Sopro do Dragão (Fire) duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Bola de Fogo (Fire) now deals 75% additional damage in PvP (was 150%).
- Incendiário (Fire) now reduces Combustão's cooldown by 5 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Canhão de Chamas (Fire) now stacks to 5 (was 3), but only increases damage, range, and health by 3% per stack.
- Ignimpacto Maior (Fire) now deals 35% of the target's health (was 25%).
- Lança de Gelo (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Frost Bolt (Frost) deals 20% additional damage in PvP.
- Pilhar Armadura (Outlaw) reduces the target's damage by 10% (was 20%) and increases the caster's damage by 10% (was 20%).
- Liquidar (Outlaw) damage reduced by 15% in PvP.