We've made a few additional adjustments that will go live on Tuesday with Patch 7.2—Classes
• The damage bonus that tanks and healers get per Artifact point spent has been increased to 0.65% for all tanks and Discipline Priests (was 0.5%), and the bonus has been increased to 1.3% for all other healers (was 1%).Druida
• Feral Druids now deal 4% more damage with Estraçalhar
, Talho Brutal
, Fogo Lunar
, Mordida Feroz
, Frenesi de Ashamane
, and Rasgar
• Windwalker Monks now deal 8% more damage with Palma do Tigre
, Chute Blecaute
, and Chute do Sol Nascente
• Ulthalesh now has a greatly increased chance to generate the first three Almas Atormentadas
at the beginning of a raid encounter.
We've also got a number of additional PvP adjustments coming with this patch:PvPCaçador de DemôniosHavoc
• The duration of Nêmesis
is reduced to 15 seconds in PvP.
• The damage of Golpe do Caos
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Vengeance
• Vengeance no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.DruidaBalance
• Enemy players can now see the radius of
• Fogo Lunar
, Fogo Solar
now deal 50% less periodic damage to player targets.
now deals 40% more damage to player targets.
• Estrelas Cadentes
grants 2 Astral Power on player targets (was 4 Astral Power)
• Estrelas Agonizantes
restores 3 Astral Power (was 8 Astral Power)
• Intellect increased by 15%.Feral
• Bloodletter's Fragilidade
increases the damage you deal to the target by 15% in PvP.Restoration
• Crescimento Silvestre
cast by Exuberância
now only applies to the initial target.CaçadorSurvival
• Gelo Diamantino
no longer prevents the use of Bloco de Gelo
and Escudo Divino
• Intellect reduced by 5%.Frost
• Frio Concentrado
now increases the damage of Orbe Congelado
by 225% (was 250%).Monk
• Brewmaster no longer deals 10% reduced damage in PvP.Mistweaver
• Windwalkers' Fortifying Elixir renamed and is now Cerveja Fortificante
• Mana cost of the Artes Ancestrais do Tecelão da Névoa
reduced by 25%.
• Mana Regeneration increased by 5%.Paladino
• Mantenedor da Lei
no longer damages targets that are under the effects of crowd-control abilities that break on damage.Sacerdote
• Intellect increased by 5%
• Limiar da Insanidade
now provides a 20% damage increase while you're at 100 Insanity and not in Forma do Caos
• The Legacy of the Void talent now allows you cast Erupção do Caos
while at 65 Insanity.
can no longer be targeted using target macros.Guerreiro
now provides 30% magical damage reduction while active.Bruxo
• PvP Template Intellect increased by 5%.Demonology
• The damage of Ruína
is reduced by 15% in PvP.Destruction
• Fenda Vil
's duration has been reduced to 6 seconds (was 15 seconds).
You'll see these reflected in the final, official patch notes, which should be posted on Monday.
We're also making a change to how your damage and health increase as you spend points in your Artifact: The damage bonus per point noted above will stop at the 52nd point acquired, and the health bonus will decrease starting with the 53rd point acquired.