New Timewalking Dungeons
The existing Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking events have been expanded to include an additional dungeon each:
New rare mount: Cronihilante Infinito
, has been added as a random drop from any Caminhada Temporal
Added a vendor near the Cataclysm portals in Ventobravo
during the Cataclysm Timewalking Bonus Event that sells modernized Cataclysm gear and cool new toys.
Cross-Realm Mythic Raiding
- Cross-Realm raiding has been enabled for Hellfire Citadel on Mythic difficulty. You'll now be able to join with friends or fill that last raid spot to take on the most difficult encounters in Warlords of Draenor.
Item Upgrades and Valor are back!
- Item upgrades are back! Players will be able to earn and spend Valor to upgrade items from Cidadela Fogo do Inferno, items created from Baleful tokens in Selva de Tanaan, and all Draenor dungeon drops. All the items you've already earned are eligible for upgrades retroactively.
- Characters can earn Valor in a number of ways.
Completing the first random Heroic Dungeon of the day
- Completing Mythic Dungeons
- Completing weekly Bonus Event quests
- Completing a Raid Finder wing for Malho Imponente, Fundição da Rocha Negra, or Cidadela Fogo do Inferno for the first time each week.
To upgrade, visit your friendly neighborhood ethereal in Orgrimmar
, or Escudo Tonante
and Warspear to upgrade your gear by 5 item levels at a time, up to twice per item, for a total potential boost of 10 item levels.
Improved Item Rewards
Mythic Dungeon Loot Improvements
- Mythic Dungeons now have a chance to award items ranging from item level 685 to 725 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
- Mythic Dungeon bosses now also have a chance to drop a new Heirloom Trinket that will scale up to level 110.
Baleful Item Level Boost
- Baleful items now have a chance to create items ranging in quality from item level 655 to 695 in 5-item-level increments, with a progressively lower chance as item level increases.
Warlords Season 3
- Around the release of Patch 6.2.3, a transition to Warlords Season 3 will take place. More information and details on the close of Warlords Season 2 and transition to the new season will be available in the future.
- With the new season comes new gear. New Warmongering Aspirant gear scales up to PvP item level 715, Combatente Pugnaz gear scales to 730, and Warmongering Gladiator gear scales to 740.
Raids and Dungeons
- Defeating Archimonde on Heroic difficulty or higher will reward players with a mysterious fragment of dark power that begins a quest which will lead to the Rédeas do Guardião do Bosque mount.